Company: Proteor USA LLC
Posted on: May 22, 2023
Description: Reporting to the Production Manager, the
Manufacturing Technician could be responsible for a variety of
responsibilities ranging from grinding, assembly, layup, and
cutting and troubleshooting of subcomponents for prosthetic foot
components and other Proteor USA products .Requirements: PRIMARY
- Troubleshoots problems with equipment, devices, or
- Sets up and operate production equipment in accordance with
current good manufacturing practices and standard operating
- Performs specific skills that are needed to accomplish assigned
- Must be capable of using measuring equipment as well as
different types of bonding adhesives.
- Ensure that quality standards are met.
- Demonstrate in-depth understanding of function and application
- Understand instructions in order to operate all foot production
machinery efficiently and in a safe manner.
- Meet production and schedule requirements.
- Must fill out daily reports and/or production logs as
- Work as a member of a Team. REQUIREMENTSEducation and
- Minimum high school education required or equivalent
- Must be able to read and follow instructions and diagrams.
- Must be able to perform multiple tasks independently after
being given specific instructions.
- Experience with mechanical measurement devices.
- Experience using hand and power tools needed to accomplish the
task. ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS :
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously
in a deadline driven/dynamic environment.
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to quality work.
- Ability to problem solve independently and with others.
- Ability to meet challenging milestones
- Must be a steady, reliable worker.
- Ability to understand and use required software to input data
- Willingness to learn new skills PHYSICAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Manual dexterity sufficient to use hand and powered tools.
- Ability to stand, crouch, and sit for extended periods of time
and to perform various types of manual labor.
- Must be capable of wearing required personal protective
equipment required for the position
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs. occasionally
Keywords: Proteor USA LLC, Provo , Manufacturing Technician, Professions , Gunnison, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...