Company: Hunter Douglas
Location: Salt Lake City
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Hunter Douglas is the world's leading manufacturer of window
coverings and a major manufacturer of architectural products. We
are a brand that you know and trust. With more than 100 years of
innovation, we've defined our industry with proprietary products
that deliver revolutionary style and functionality and can be found
in millions of homes and commercial buildings globally.
We are searching for candidates that are driven, intelligent,
creative, and entrepreneurial. By offering challenging and
accelerated opportunities for growth, powered by a shared hunger
for success, we create a space for your career to thrive. In return
for your expertise, we are committed to providing competitive and
robust total compensation and benefit packages to ensure you feel
valued. Our dream is to become the fastest growing, most loved,
window covering company in the world. What's yours?Position
Under the direction of the Maintenance Manager, the Production
Maintenance Technician will build, maintain, test, and repair
electrical/electronic, mechanical equipment. - Apply knowledge of
electrical and mechanical principles in determining equipment
malfunctions and apply skills in restoring equipment to operation,
provide skilled mechanical, electrical support to the assigned
department. The Production Maintenance Technician will be rotated
with other departments as needed for cross training.
What you'll do?
- Follow all safety requirements including use of Personal
Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Ensure all maintenance of assigned departments is completed,
including PMs, emergency maintenance, and projects.
- Notify assigned supervisor/manager of other department when
help is needed from an experienced or trained technician.
- Responsible for all small parts needed in their department and
logs all parts into event manager for all other maintenance to
Who you are?
- Thorough understanding of AC and DC Motors and motor -controls
as -will be exposed to high voltage electricity.
- 3-5 years of proven experience in the electrical/electronics,
mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic fields
- Knowledge -of electrical/ electronic components and equipment
-including instruments -for diagnostic purposes. -
- Troubleshooting/Analytical skills
- Team player/work well cross functionally
- Safety (Understanding)-Lock Out Tag Out
- Experienced within Excel, Email, Microsoft suite (SAP-would be
- Previous experience with scissor lifts, basic hand tools, volt
meters and reading/understanding of electrical schematics
What's in it for you?
- Annual base hourly range: $21.50 - $32.00
- Generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision,
- A company culture that prioritizes internal development and
- Time off with pay
- 401(k) plan with a degree of employer matching
- Paid parental leave
- Wellness programs and product discounts
Please note, all offers presented to candidates are carefully
crafted to ensure market competitiveness, equity, and reflect the
individual candidate's education, experience, skills and
[#Recruiter Tag]Hunter Douglas is an Equal Opportunity Employer and
complies with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are
encouraged to apply.
Keywords: Hunter Douglas, Provo , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Salt Lake City, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!