Sales Development Representative
Posted on: January 13, 2022
About Connor Consulting
At Connor, we help companies to ensure contract, license and
royalty compliance by offering highly specialized auditing and
advisory solutions. What makes us different from our competitors is
expressed in our motto: Unparalleled experience. Inspired outcomes.
Every one of our highly skilled people have extensive real-world
experience across industries and geographies, and together, we
possess more than 100 years of combined knowledge gained from more
than 1,000 audits. The insights gained and retained from this
experience mean that we provide our clients with not just auditing,
but also with the perspective required to enable long-term and
For many of our clients, this is just the start to the value we
add. Our transparent process challenges the status quo and has been
designed to deliver valuable business insights, seamless global
delivery, and exceptional ROI typically exceeding over 800% of
investment over the life of programs. Our internationally
recognized customer base, which includes companies like Dolby, HDMI
and HP, frequently reports the same feedback: We are more than just
accountants; we are trusted advisers invested in the long-term
financial success of their businesses.
Ask our people how they feel about working at Connor, and they'll
all say the same thing: They feel proud to be part of a team that
not only strives to be smarter and better for our clients but
offers endless opportunities to grow and learn along the way.
About The Position
Connor Consulting is offering an exciting position that provides
competitive pay, excellent career growth opportunities, and
Full-Time schedules. Due to the growth in our company, we are
expanding into new avenues to help our clients expand their
business. We are looking for individuals who have experience in
sales and are interested in marketing and business development. In
this position, you will represent our clients in sales and
marketing campaigns to assist in generating leads with the client's
customer base. You will be responsible for calling our client's
existing customers to explain products, gauge interest, gather
information, and report back results. This position is
Monday-Friday and will require a commitment of 40 hours per
- Exemplary verbal/written interpersonal and communication
- Personable with outstanding active listening skills
- Proactive, positive and demonstrates exceptional
- Learn new products/services quickly and efficiently
- Comfortable handling and overcoming objections
- Confident in identifying customer needs and opportunities
- Self-sufficient, motivated, and collaborative within a team
- Provide strategic feedback and suggestions concerning outreach
approach, internal processes, training focuses, etc.
- Driven to excel in a competitive and growth-oriented
- 2+ years sales experience a plus
What you'll love working for Connor Consulting:
- Amazing work culture/environment.
- Competitive pay.
- Great benefits package for those who are Full Time.
- Excellent career growth opportunities. (You'll grow as we
Keywords: Connor, Provo , Sales Development Representative, Sales , Provo, Utah
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!